August 5th, 2012 von buergermeister
There are only a few weeks and then one of the coolest FLOSS events in Germany will happen. Fedora will have an booth and an special track there. I putted the talks for the special track in the FrOSCon system now and the are published in the FrOSCon program now. We will share the room with other distributions and concentrate on the topic packaging.
- Oliver Burger will give an introduction to RPM and will also show how to package for Mageia
- Robert Scheck will introduce the Fedora packaging guidelines
- Michal Hrusecky will show how the openBuildService works and what is new on functions on it
- Ralph Angenendt will talk about how from the sources CentOS is build
- Myself will talk about Fedora EPEL and after all talks there will be enough time for learning packaging in a 3 hours workshop.
All talks and lectures will be held in German or English, depending on the audience. Except the one for OBS because Michal dont speaks German. So if you are interested in that topic step by Fedora has room C130, but you are also welcomed on the Fedora booth.